Birthday Book Club
Celebrate your child’s birthday by sponsoring a book for the library in their name.
Here’s how it works:
- Your child will be able to choose a new book for their special occasion.
- A special commemorative bookplate is placed in the book.
- Your child is the first one to check that book out.
- A picture is taken and displayed in the library.
- Your child is celebrated in chapel.
Gifts are not limited to a child’s birthday! Celebrate a teacher, family member, or any occasion with a gift that will last and help your GSL Library.
Your gift will help us be a part of your child’s special day while building the collection of the library!