GSL Lunch, Provided by Piccadilly Food Service
Piccadilly Food Service is Grace-St. Luke’s Episcopal School’s lunch provider for faculty, staff, and students in grades 1-8. Piccadilly uses ezparentcenter.com to manage lunch orders and payments. Every family is strongly encouraged to activate its account on this website, regardless of how often a child plans to purchase lunch at GSL.
How to Activate* an ezparentcenter.com Account
- Visit ezparentcenter.com
- Next to the Log-In box, click on Forgot password?
- Enter the email address you have listed in GSL’s BuzzBook
- Click Send password
- You will receive an email with a link to reset your password
- Once you reset your password, you can enter the site and begin to order lunch
*Returning families: follow the same steps, unless your current login information still works.
How to Order Lunch
- Once logged in, the Meal Preorder screen will appear, which is under the Purchase Preorder tab
NOTE: The first time you log in, you will want to add a credit card to your account. To do this, Click the Credit Cards tab. Here, you will see the Credit Card Setup page. Enter your credit card information, then click Save Credit Card.
- Once you have a credit card added, click on the Purchase Preorder tab
- From here, select a month
NOTE: The menu will be visible on the days lunch is available for that month.
- To order lunch for your child, select the lunch option of your child’s choice. You will have six options to choose from every day. A description of the different options is located under the Preorder Lunch Options section of this document.
NOTE: The lunch menu is only available to students in grades 1-8. A drink plan option is no longer being offered.
- As you make your child’s meal selections, the amount owed for your preorder can be viewed at the bottom of the screen.
NOTE: For each lunch day on the calendar, the default option is “No Lunch.” If your child does not want to preorder lunch on any given day, no action is required.
How to Pay for Lunch
- Once all lunch preferences have been selected for the month, click on Save/Pay next to the Owed Amount box.
- When you click Save/Pay, an Add Money box will pop up.
- The Amount to Add section of the Add Money box will be populated with the amount you owe for your child’s preordered meals selected.
- To pay for these meals only, select Add Amount to complete the transaction. You will get a popup box when the transaction is successful.
How to Add Money to Child's Account
- To add additional money to your child’s account so that s/he can purchase additional items such as sides, drinks or snacks, select the Choose specific amount box next to the Amount to Add section of this box.
- Type in the specific amount you want to add to your child’s account.
- Select Add Amount to complete the transaction.
You will get a popup box when the transaction is successful.
How to View My Child's Transaction History
Under the Transaction History tab, you will see a current history of your child’s payments and purchases, including both preordered meals and items purchased daily.
How to Order Lunch for Multiple Children at GSL
- If you have more than one child at GSL, you will need to repeat the selection and payment processes again for each additional child.
- To select a different child, click the box in the upper right hand side of the screen. A drop down list will appear, showing all of your children at GSL.
Preorder Lunch Options
On the Meal Preorder page you will see nine preorder lunch options available on every lunch day. If your child would like one of these options, it must be ordered in advance by selecting the meal of choice. The options are as follows:
- Option A: Hot Meal Entree (examples: chicken/dumplings, beef tacos, lasagna): $6.25
- Option B: Sandwich Plate, choose one of three: ham/cheese, PB&J, turkey/cheese: $5.25
- Option C: GrabnGo (examples: hamburger, pizza, chicken wrap): $6.25
- Option D: Chef’s salad: $6.25 Option E: Chef’s salad only (no drink): $5.25
- Option E: GrabnGo item from Option C only (no sides or drink): $2.25
- Option E: Hot Meal Entree from Option A only (no sides or drink): $2.50
Options A-C come with 2 hot sides and a drink. Option D comes with a drink. If sides are not specified on the menu, students can select their sides from the offerings that day. Drinks available include water, fruit juices and milk. Students will select their drink in the cafeteria.
Items Available Daily
If your child needs lunch but did not preorder a meal, s/he will have some options available daily. The items available daily do not need to be preordered. The options are as follows:
I. Sides: $1.50
The following sides will be available daily. No need to preorder these items.
- French Fries or Tater Tots
- Fresh Fruit (e.g. strawberries, grapes, mandarin oranges)
- Sliced Peaches
- Garden Salad
II. Snacks: $1.25
The following snacks will be available daily. No need to preorder these items.
- Chips (assortment)
- Homemade Brownie
- Homemade Chocolate Chip Cookie
- Rice Krispy Treats
- Fruity Snacks
- Large Dill Pickle
- Oreos (4 pack)
- Ice Cream
III. Drinks (milk, water, juice): $1.00
FAQ re: The Piccadilly Plan at GSL
Q. Who is GSL’s Lunch provider?
A. Piccadilly Food Service is GSL’s lunch provider.
Q. How does Piccadilly manage lunch orders and payments?
A. Piccadilly uses the website ezparentcenter.com to manage all lunch orders and payments.
Q. Who can purchase lunch?
A. Lunch is currently available to faculty and students in 1st-8th grade.
Q. Can I purchase a drink plan?
A. The monthly drink plan is no longer being offered.
Q. How often do I need to select meals for my child?
A. Preorder lunch options must be selected by Friday at midnight for the following week.
Q. What forms of payment are accepted?
A. Credit/debit cards are the only form of payment accepted at this time. Cash and check payments will not be accepted.
Q. Do I need an account with ezparentcenter.com if my child will only pick from the daily lunch items available?
A. Yes. If your child does not have a preordered lunch for a given day but would still like to purchase other lunch items available that day, s/he must have a positive balance in their lunch account on ezparentcenter.com. Please do not send cash with your child, as cash payments will not be accepted.
Q. How can I check what my child is eating and what we are being billed?
A. Students will have a five digit pin number to use during checkout. (A list of student names and pin numbers will be on hand in the cafeteria to assist students.) Parents can view their child’s food orders and all items purchased daily on ezparentcenter.com.
Q. Is there a semester or annual lunch plan?
A. At this time, there are no semester or annual lunch plans required; simply pay for what your child wants monthly.
Q. Who do I contact with questions?
A. Email Rebecca with Piccadilly at beckyprince74 [at] yahoo [dot] com.